Popularly known as OMAXE Chandni Chowk
Wholesale, Retail Shops and Food Court Space at Chandni Chowk Delhi - Adjoining Metro Station
40 : 60
OMAXE Chandni Chowk
“This is the first time in nearly three centuries (300 Years) that any new project of this scale is being introduced in Chandni Chowk.”
Walk-Through of OMAXE Chandni Chowk
In-Depth Details OF OMAXE Chandni Chowk
- Future Gateway into Chandni Chowk.
- Parking for more than 2000 cars within the building.
- Located next to Chandni Chowk Metro station.
- Situated on the 100 Ft wide HC SEN Marg.
- Opposite Sis Ganj Gurudwara.
- Drop on – Drop off for tourist buses.
- Multiple entry gates to cater the traffic from all sides.
- Old Delhi Railway Station ~ 400 M away.
- Three level basement parking.
- Ground & First Floor Retail Shops.
- Second Floor for Food Court & Dining with 1200+ seating capacity.
- Third and Fourth Floor Parking.
- Parking for more than 2000+ cars within the building.
- 500 Ft front opening on to a 100 ft wide HC Sen Marg.
- Steel based structure & Diaphragm walls.
- Services to be operational 24 X 7.
- Tourist Help Centres, Multipurpose areas and much more.
- Total Seven Entrance and Exit Gates for smooth circulation.
- Banks and Vaults will be in place for Monetary Management.
- 5 Star rated Green Building – GRIHA Certified*.
- Interiors inspired by Mugal, Indian & British architecture.
- Multi-functional Roof top with Observation Desk, Kite Flying areas etc.
- Smart Climate and Lighting System for maximum comfort.
- Dedicated space for loading-unloading.
- 15 Elevators, 2 Car Lifts and Escalators on each floor.
- Vertical green walls.
- Smart Resource Recycling System – Waste and Water.
- Software Based Building Management System.
- Smart Parking Management System – Entry and Exit.
BENEFITS FOR OCCUPANTS
- Second floor dedicated to fun, food and fine dining which will offer the best of Chandni Chowk and delicacies from all around the nation. An unmatched jubilant ambience will make sure that people enjoy every bit of their visit right here in this iconic business hub.
- 1,50,000 Lakh daily commuters use Chandni Chowk Metro Station.
- Loading / unloading bays.
- Modern firefighting & CCTV based security systems.
- Mall management and promotion to be done in association with reputed agencies.
- OMAXE Chandni Chowk will participate in International Fairs to boost exports.
- World class maintenance agency.
- Online Ecommerce for each retail outlet to cater to International and Domestic Demand
- Well planned layout offering maximum visibility to all the shops.
- Centrally air-conditioned.
- 15 feet ceiling height in every shop.
- Mix of ownership and lease-based model, offering the best of local & international brands.
- Free Shuttle service for visitors from Red Fort.
- 24x7 Business Hour Potential*
- Vehicle owner using the parking will exit through the Mall.
- Google mapping and 3D Video shoots of all shops to be done.
- Unique brand building opportunity along with OMAXE Chandni Chowk.
Why OMAXE Chandni Chowk
Chandni Chowk is the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi, India. It was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor of India Shah Jahan and designed by his daughter Jahanara. The market was once divided by canals (now closed) to reflect moonlight and remains one of India’s largest wholesale markets.
LARGEST BUSINESS HUB
Chandni Chowk is Asia’s Largest wholesale market as per reports by TripAdvisor. Revenue Opportunities in 2016 were estimated to be in the tune of USD $300 Billion in wholesales turnover. In a 2014 study by Walmart, it was reckoned that this market could cross $700 billion (Rs. 50 Lakh Crores) in wholesales turnover by Year 2020.
HIGHEST NUMBER OF SHOPPERS
It is estimated that on a daily basis, Chandni Chowk receives 6 lakhs to 8 lakhs shoppers footfall including foreign tourist and expats. This is by far the most happening shopping destination for all age groups.
MOST NUMBER OF BUSINESSES
Frequently Asked Questions About OMAXE Chandni Chowk Project Delhi
Is OMAXE Chowk Delhi project approved by authorities?
Yes absolutely, clearances have been received by all concerned authorities including NDMC Delhi and MCD Delhi.
Has OMAXE Chowk Mall received Environment Clearance?
Yes, the project has been granted environment clearance by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (Government of India) on 25th February 2019. The Environment Clearance proposal number is IA/DL/MIS/88349/2018 and File Number is 21-2/2019-IA-III.
What is plot area on which OMAXE Chandni Chowk is being built?
The Multi-Level Parking cum Mall is being built on Total Plot area of 4.57 Acres originally called as Gandhi Maidan.
When will OMAXE offer possession of OMAXE Chandni Chowk Mall?
It is planned that possession of this project will be handed to buyers by December 2021
How much of the Total Built-up area is dedicated towards Retail Shops and Food Court?
The total Retail Shops area on the Ground Floor and First Floor is 1,41,116 Square Feet and 1,20,928 Square Feet. The Second Floor is dedicated towards Food Court and the total built up area is 80,808 Square Feet.
What will be the Seating Capacity of Second Floor Food Court in the Chandni Chowk Mall?
The total planned seating capacity at present is for 1600 people.
How far is OMAXE Chandni Chowk from Yellow Line Metro Station?
The Chandni Chowk Mall is just adjacent to Metro Station, in fact, there will be a direct passage entrance from Metro Station.
How many Car Parking slots will be available in OMAXE Chandni Chowk Mall?
Provisions have been made for 2100 plus Car Parking, spread over Multiple Levels, i.e., Three levels of basement, Third Floor and Fourth Floor. In addition to this, there are 130 Plus dedicated Bus parking slots to cater Indian and Foreign travellers visiting Red Fort and other Historical Monuments.
What far is OMAXE Chandni Chowk from Old Delhi Railway Station?
Old Delhi Railway Station is just 400 meters from this site.
Where is OMAXE Chowk Located?
OMAXE Chowk is located on the 100 Feet wide HC Sen Marg, bang opposite Bhagirath Palace and adjoining Yellow line Chandni Chowk Metro station.
How far is Sis Ganj Gurudwara from OMAXE Chandni Chowk?
The OMAXE Multi-Level Parking and Mall is located diagonally opposite Sis Ganj Gurudwara.
Which all famous markets of Chandni Chowk are near OMAXE Mall Chandni Chowk?
Chandni Chowk is famous for Johri Bazar - Jewellery, Bhagirath Palace - Electronic, Kinari Bazaar – Dress Material, Meena Bazar - Dresses, Dariba Kalan - Silver jewellery, Fatehpuri Bazar for cloth and dress material and Sadar Bazar for spices.
How many entrances will be there in OMAXE Chandni Chowk mall?
In total there will be around 10 entrances to the Mall so that the shops can be accessed by customers from all four sides.
How many lifts, elevators and escalators will there be in OMAXE Chandni Chowk?
Here is the complete list:
Total Passenger Lifts: 10 Total Service Lifts: 5 Total Car Lifts: 2 Total Escalators: 3
What is the facing of OMAXE Chandni Chowk?
OMAXE Chandni Chowk faces East which is considered excellent proposition according to Vaastu Experts and Feng Shui Experts.
Will there be any Leisure activities carried out in OMAXE Chowk Mall?
Yes, the terrace at OMAXE Chowk Mall will host bunch of activities and consists of Cafe, Lawn, Maidan, Haveli Court, Qawwali Court & Kite Flying area.